Hello, blogosphere

Hey world!

Today marks my entry into the blogging world.  With the suggestion from a few folks, I decided to document my journey and stay in Singapore for the upcoming year. Performing chemistry research at the National University of Singapore (NUS) as a Fulbright Fellow, I hope to give some people a glimpse into the unique country of this lively island.

Now, I'll admit I'm cheating a bit, since I don't leave for the Far East until Aug. 9th.  Until then, however, I will be sharing various other thoughts, articles, and photos.  Plenty of photos, especially of Notre Dame (for all you domesick graduates).

Today's picture, two days after graduation, features myself and my folks after the Commencement Mass at ND.  Senior week plus commencement activities was an incredible way to cap off my undergraduate career, and graduation on Sunday was simply magical.



Hopefully, my blogging will improve throughout the summer, so I'm at full speed by Singapore. Until next time.

- Patrick

Comments